Saturday, August 5, 2017

Wild Bill interview on his Canadian fiasco with my friend Don Bradway of Redoubt News...

and what does Youtube have to say about this video?

This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.

Bastards!

Let's make sure this is seen by as many people as possible.  Please link or share this interview.  The hell with Youtube!

Bill has much to say about hate speech laws and why this is happening.





 From the fine people who provided me with the best wet/dry mop I've ever used.  My string mop hit the trash can yesterday.


These are Great!  Buff Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber Towel - 12 Pack | Premium Cleaning Cloths | Clean, Dust, Polish, Absorb | Large 16"x16"  On Sale Now at Amazon


And poached eggs in the Instant Pot - or a pan of water?  These little gems work and are cute as all get out.  

I did mine in the Instant Pot, but I'm quite certain a pan of water would be just as effective.  I sprayed the cups with non-stick spray, popped them in the Instant Pot on the rack, set timer for 3 minutes, and voila - perfect poached eggs that just slide right out without the mess of cooking them in water.  

There are other companies selling these types of cups, but Cozilife is a very classy company and very responsive to their customers. 

Egg Poacher – COZILIFE Silicone Egg Poaching Cups  On Sale!


Here it is bobbing about in water on the stove which is how I'd do them if I was cooking for company. If you do brunches order two or more sets and wow your friends with perfect Eggs Benedict.  


Don't those look beautiful?
 
  


No comments: