Tuesday, September 19, 2017

What was Virginia Democrat Dan Helmer thinking when he released this campaign ad?...

or in this case - not thinking.

"Singing" about the killing of babies?  Yeah - that'll catapult you into office.

I guess it's a spoof of a scene from the movie Top Gun (1986)  I'll have to take other people's word for that since I didn't see the movie.

Helmer is running against incumbent Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) for the Virginia’s 10th District House seat.

Good luck with that. 





Some outstanding Amazon deals in Art, Crafts, and Sewing

and

End of Season Savings on Women's Outdoor Apparel from Top Brands


Did you know that every time you purchase anything from Amazon using one of my links a kitten is adopted and I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you?  The kittens thank you, and so do I!








No comments: