Sunday, October 29, 2017

Some Inspiration for Sunday...

from of all places Return of Kings.

About RoK:
Return Of Kings is a blog for heterosexual, masculine men. It’s meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine. 
ROK aims to usher the return of the masculine man in a world where masculinity is being increasingly punished and shamed in favor of creating an androgynous and politically-correct society that allows women to assert superiority and control over men. Sadly, yesterday’s masculinity is today’s misogyny. The site intends to be a safe space on the web for those men who don’t agree with the direction that Western culture is headed. If you are new, check out our top 35 posts of all time. 
Women and homosexuals are strongly discouraged from commenting here.
I frequent many sites that cater to men.  In the case of ROK, I mostly agree with them and their opinions on the scourge of feminism and the disintegration of male female relationships. 

I'm not equally fond of all who write there, but the proprietor and owner of ROK, Roosh Valizadeh, does a good job most of the time. 

This posting really touched me, mainly because the idea of playing in the rain is absolutely abhorrent to me.  I hate wet shoes, but most of all I hate getting my hair wet.  Did you ever try to comb hair-sprayed hair that has gotten wet?  I own more umbrellas then Macy's, Target, and Walmart combined. 

But his story made me want to run outside the next time it rains (in a few days) and stare at the drops coming down and to hell with my hair and shoes. 

Now that's a good writer. 

Playing in the Rain
On a cloudy summer day, a friend and I went to a cafe. A light rain started not long after we received our drinks, forcing people to hurry from the outdoors to shelter. After talking with my friend for some time, on topics ranging from meeting girls at night to what World War 3 would look like, I noticed a little girl outside in the rain, looking straight up into the sky, eyes squinted just enough to shield the rain drops.
My first instinct was to sense that she was in danger. “Is she alone? Where are her parents?” I looked around and found a couple sitting two tables from me watching her closely. The girl ran to them with a big smile, her face wet. Her mom fixed her jacket and let her run back into the rain. She spread her arms out wide and skipped along from one side of the outdoor courtyard to the other, her hair getting wet.
“Look at the girl,” I said to my friend. “Everyone is running away from the rain but she’s running towards it.” Read the Rest




At Amazon:

For the days when you aren't able to play in the rain:


Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating

Price:$27.95 
Sale:$21.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members & FREE Returns
You Save:$6.00 (21%)



No comments: