Friday, December 8, 2017

Open Line Friday...

yeah - I stole that from Rush.

Let's just talk about anything and everything today.

Some prompts:

  1. Roy Moore 
  2. Israel
  3. Beautiful Melania
  4. Chunky or creamy?
As for me, I have assembled the two new chairs (remind me not to buy chairs that need assembly.)  It wasn't the least bit hard - just tedious and time consuming, but they are quite beautiful.  I purchased them from Wayfair who have some very decent looking furniture as well as a myriad of other things for the home.  As always when shopping online, read the description carefully, and read the comments.   

So today I will catch up on work that was put aside while I dealt with the chairs.  And tonight I will attend a sung Mass for the the feast of the Immaculate Conception.





Day 6 of 12 Days of Deals at Amazon.

The spotlight is on Happy Campers and Jolly Jetsetters, but there are deals in every department.


   

No comments: