Friday, January 12, 2018

Shitting on us one shithole at time...

are you kidding me?

(I debated with myself for about 37 seconds on putting asterisks in the word "shit." Obviously, I decided to do so would be disingenuous and silly.)

There are 226 sources in my Feedly, and close to a hundred sources bookmarked.

And almost to a one all they can talk about is whether Trump called some shithole country a shithole country.  I rather doubt he did - even in private. But, hey - that's just me.  Either way, I don't give a shit.

So - what are they trying to deflect us from?  What is it they don't want us to see?  My guess is DACA.  What's yours?

It's Friday.

Yep, I know - master of the obvious.

Just to give you a bit of fun, or an appalling peek into the people who hold power in our country, take a gander at Nancy Pelosi and ask yourself, "Are we in deep shit, or what?"




More:

Conservative Treehouse:   President Trump Rejects Ridiculous UniParty DACA Deal…

Mundabor's Blog: “Shithole” Pride!

Breitbart:  Blue State Blues: ‘Shithole’ Controversy Shows Perils of Negotiating with Democrats

Breitbart:   Democrats Use Trump’s ‘Shithole’ Comment to Blow Up Amnesty Talks  

MOTUS:  FLOTUS Friday and We're Dealing With Some S**t Around Here




Lots of Deals at Amazon in Women's Clothing and Fashion





No comments: