Monday, January 22, 2018

Women's March: Foul mouthed demon possessed liberal people - a must see video!...

shocking!

See a side of the women's march the MSM won't show you.

I'm shocked.  Not surprised - but still shocked that people would act like this in public.  And they bring their children to witness what looks like demon's writhing in the pits of hell?

If there is any doubt in your mind that these people are seriously sick in the head, after watching this video you will be convinced of the distinct possibility of demonic possession.

And what's with the men dressed in pussy hats?  And women cheering for abortion while walking hand-in-hand with little girls?  What the hell is wrong with them?

Warning:

This is hard to watch.  It has actually caused me to have a mild anxiety attack, but I forced myself to watch the entire ugly thing.  I suggest you do the same.  Also note some of the vile things written on the signs.   I also suggest that you remove any children from the room, lower the volume, and heed  NSFW (not safe for work.)




This is how the MSM covers it all:

NewsBusters:  Update: Nets Cover Women’s March Nearly 7X More Than March for Life


No comments: