Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Help! Internet Intervention Needed...

stat!

Yesterday our internet connection was down.  Ordinarily, that doesn't bother me too much.  I view it as a good excuse for not being online.

Not yesterday.

I was beside myself.

I knew I was in deep doo when at one point I actually sat in front of my monitor, stared at my modem, and was willing the "internet" light to spring to life.

It didn't.

By late evening I was in a mini-rage at Frontier Communications.  All I could think was, "You've got one damn job to do - DO IT!

Send help!  Please...

Today is primary voting day in Idaho.  Thank goodness since one more robo-call or political card in my mailbox will break me.

Prayers for Melania Trump and Harry Reid (yeah - I know the guy's a dick, but we don't wish ill on peeps. It's bad juju)



Amazon Today

Save up to 50% on Home, Outdoor, Electronics and More

Up to 20% off select SanDisk products

 

No comments: